skip to content
10 ounces boneless pork loin, finely diced
6 ounces sliced bacon, finely diced
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon minced fresh or pickled jalapeño, or to taste
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
Pinch cayenne pepper
Servings: 4. Serving size: 1 patty. Per serving: 316 calories, 31.9 g protein, 17 g fat, 3.6 g carbohydrates, 0.5 g dietary fiber, 680 mg sodium, 2.3 g sugars, 81 mg cholesterol
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process for 10 seconds, or until coarsely ground.
- Fry a small nugget of the mixture in a hot skillet and taste.
- Adjust the seasonings if necessary and process another 5 to 10 seconds, until well ground.
- Shape the mixture into patties, about 1/2-inch thick.
- In the skillet, cook the patties over medium heat, turning once, for about 5 minutes total, until cooked through. Serve hot.
Don't ask again