skip to content
This recipe was featured in Just Chill.
Nicole Waste | CoServ Electric
1 pint whipping cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup granulated sugar
18 almond macaroon cookies
1 cup chopped pecans
1 quart lemon-lime sherbet
1 quart raspberry ice cream
- Whip cream until stiff, then add vanilla and sugar.
- Crumble macaroons and mix crumbs with pecans. Add to whipped cream mixture.
- Divide half of mixture, pat into bottom of 9-by-13-inch pan and freeze. Refrigerate remaining half of whipped cream/crumb mixture.
- Smooth lemon-lime sherbet over whipped cream/crumb layer and freeze.
- Smooth raspberry ice cream over sherbet layer and freeze.
- Top with remaining half of whipped cream/crumb mixture and freeze.
Servings: 16. Serving size: 1 slice. Per serving: 360 calories, 3.33 g protein, 21.9 g fat, 37.81 g carbohydrates, 3.09 g dietary fiber, 78 mg sodium, 29.15 g sugars, 20 mg cholesterol
Sherbet or sorbet is a reasonable substitute for the raspberry ice cream.
Don't ask again