skip to content
- Turn off all the lights every time you leave the room.
- Shut down the computer when you are not using it. (If you need help, ask Mom and Dad.)
- Unplug electronics like cellphones, video games and TVs when not in use.
- Remind Mom and Dad to set the thermostat at home to 78 degrees in the summer and 68 degrees in the winter.
- Don’t hold the refrigerator door open for long periods of time.
- Change the lightbulbs. Help Mom and Dad replace their older lightbulbs with CFLs (compact fluorescent lamps) or LEDs (light-emitting diodes).
Don't ask again