skip to content
Enter for your chance at a summer filled with fun!
Contest ended April 10, 2019
We are no longer accepting entries for this contest as of April 10, 2019. Please visit our Contests Page for something more current.
For 75 years you—the readers of Texas Co-op Power—have welcomed us into your homes, helping us grow from humble beginnings into the largest circulating monthly magazine in the Lone Star State.
To thank you for your loyalty and to commemorate our 75th anniversary, we’ve partnered with Schlitterbahn Waterparks & Resorts for some Texas-sized fun. One member from each of our 62 electric cooperatives across the state will win a set of five season passes to the Texas Schlitterbahn Waterpark of their choice. With a season pass, you can visit as often as you like, making memories that last a lifetime.
Just submit your entry by April 10 for your chance to win. Each of the 62 winners will be notified by May 1 and will receive season passes in plenty of time to enjoy a summer of fun, compliments of your electric cooperative.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• Entry deadline is 11:59 p.m., April 10, 2019.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• 62 winning entries will be drawn beginning April 11, 2019. We will begin notifying winners April 15, 2019. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on April 22, 2019, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Meals, unless specifically noted, are not included.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.