skip to content
Contest ends August 31, 2020
Texas poets laureate karla k. morton and Alan Birkelbach visited every one of America’s wonderful national parks and brought the stories home to Texas in remarkable photographs and insightful poetry. Enter to win a copy of this colorful book and gain a new appreciation of our country’s astounding natural beauty.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• The deadline for entries is August 31, 2020.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• One winning entry will be drawn by September 1, 2020. We will notify the winners by September 4, 2020. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on September 10, 2020, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.