skip to content
Enjoy fine accommodations and fun local attractions in historic Grapevine
Contest ends August 31, 2021
Contest entrants agree to share their email address with and receive email communication from the contest sponsor, Grapevine Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Historic Grapevine, Texas, centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, is a go-to destination when planning a vacation in North Texas.
Step back in time in Historic Downtown Grapevine with its collection of charming shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Enjoy great attractions for the entire family, exquisite winery tasting rooms, world-class festivals and events, shopping, outstanding dining at over 200 restaurants, a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities and more.
Enter now for your chance to win this prize package, including a two-night stay at Gaylord Texan Resort, a family 4-pack to DFW Metroplex attractions and additional discounts.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• Entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. August 31, 2021.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• The winning entry will be drawn by September 6, 2021. We will begin notifying winners September 8, 2021. If we cannot contact the winner by 5 p.m. on September 15, 2021, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Meals, unless specifically noted, are not included.
• Lodging certificates are subject to availability and may not be valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations are required. Mention the certificate when booking and present it at check-in.
• Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.