skip to content
Enjoy the festival along with dining and gift certificates from local businesses
Contest ends October 6, 2018
Our getaway features Sundown on the Square, a downtown festival celebrating the town’s heritage and historic square October 13. Two lucky winners will also sample Stephenville’s dining as well as shopping in the local boutiques, plus a two-night stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites.
Sundown on the Square
This year’s festival offers delicious food and activities for all ages, along with a street dance and concert featuring Asleep at the Wheel. The event benefits the Stephenville Historical House Museum. You’ll celebrate at the festival with:
• Two Sundown on the Square T-shirts
• Two Sundown on the Square souvenir wine glasses
• $30 in complimentary tickets to spend at the event
• One Sundown on the Square tote
While in Stephenville, guests will enjoy shopping on the historic downtown square with gift certificates from Julianne’s, Willow’s Scarlet Ribbon and Slim Pickens Outfitters.
Accommodations for two for two nights at Hampton Inn & Suites, Stephenville
$100 gift certificate from Julianne’s
$25 gift certificate from Willow’s Scarlet Ribbon
$50 gift certificate from Capital Hatters custom hats
$50 gift card from Slim Pickins Outfitters
$150 gift certificate from Flight Reach Productions photo and video services
Breakfast, lunch or dinner for two from Greer’s Ranch Café
Lunch or dinner for two from Hard Eight BBQ
A visit to Stephenville would not be complete without a taste of Jake & Dorothy’s world-famous chicken fried steak with waffle fries. Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner for two from Jake & Dorothy’s Café.
Even though we encourage the winner to take part in Sundance on the Square in Stephenville in October, the prize package does not require attending the event. Email for more information.
• Entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. October 6, 2018.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• The winning entry will be drawn October 7, 2018. We will attempt to notify the winner October 7, 2018. If we cannot contact the winner by 5 p.m. on October 9, 2018, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Meals, unless specifically noted, are not included.
• Lodging certificates are subject to availability and may not be valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations are required. Mention the certificate when booking and present it at check-in.
• Please make reservations for all activities as early as possible.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.