skip to content
Contest ended July 10, 2018
We are no longer accepting entries for this contest as of July 10, 2018. Please visit our Contests Page for something more current.
We’re excited to announce our Frisco sweepstakes, with a prize package including a two-night stay for two at the Omni Frisco Hotel plus a VIP tour of Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters. You’ll also enjoy great dining options and a stop at Fans United for some Cowboys gear. Enter today for your chance to win!
From shopping to sports, art and history, you’ll find excitement aplenty when you visit Frisco! Featuring seven professional sports teams and state-of-the-art sporting venues, Frisco is home to the Dallas Cowboys at The Star Complex. Frisco encompasses more than 9 million square feet of retail and over 300 restaurants. Frisco offers a public art trail, the Texas Sculpture Garden, and a museum district that includes the Museum of the American Railroad, the National Videogame Museum and the Frisco Heritage Museum. Learn more about our great attractions at VisitFrisco.com.
Tour the Star
The VIP Guided Tour gives Dallas Cowboys fans the chance to experience the place where America’s Team trains and works 355 days of the year. See the War Room, Nike Star Walk, Ford Center and Super Bowl memorabilia.
Omni Frisco Hotel
Omni Frisco Hotel, the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, embodies true Texas charm and sophistication featuring 300 guest rooms and suites. This luxury 16-story hostelry serves as the cornerstone hotel of The Star development, which is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters and Ford Center.
Authentic wood-fired Neapolitan pizza, fresh pasta, sandwiches, and salads. Voted “Best Pizza in Dallas” by D magazine readers 5 years in a row (2011-2015)!
Under the direction of celebrated Chef José Andrés, Zaytinya offers an innovative mezze menu inspired by Turkish, Greek and Lebanese cuisines served in a sleek and modern setting. The menu features shared small plates of authentic fare, creative cocktails and unique Mediterranean wines.
Considered one of the pioneers of the farm-to-table movement, Tupelo Honey serves fresh, scratch-made Southern fare and puts a new twist on old Southern dishes and cocktails. Each location fosters a hometown feel through local art, local charitable outreach, local brews and responsibly sourced ingredients.
Game day gear for every fan! Offering an extensive inventory of Dallas Cowboys and other DFW-area teams, as well as popular collegiate team gear and Frisco High School Team gear.
Prize Package Includes:
• 2 tickets to Dallas Cowboys Training Camp at The Star (Dates still TBA)
• 2 VIP passes to tour The Star
• 2-night stay at Omni Frisco Hotel
• 1 $100 gift card to Cane Rosso
• 1 $100 gift card to Zaytinya
• 1 $100 gift card to Tupelo Honey
• 1 $250 gift card to Fans United
• 1 $250 Visa Gift Card
• Entry deadline is 11:59 p.m. July 10.
• No purchase necessary.
• Web entries only.
• One entry per person; multiple entries will be disqualified.
• Entrant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• The winning entry will be drawn July 11, 2018. We will attempt to notify the winner by July 16, 2018. If we cannot contact the winner by 5 p.m. on July 16, 2018, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Meals, unless specifically noted, are not included.
• Lodging certificates are subject to availability and may not be valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations are required. Mention the certificate when booking and present it at check-in.
• Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.