skip to content
Contest ends August 31, 2020
The best Texas beef, homemade side dishes and fabulous desserts are always on the table at Lisa and Tom Perini’s legendary steakhouse in historic and picturesque Buffalo Gap. Starting with Tom’s chuck wagon cooking, this cookbook shares personal stories along with the tried-and-true recipes that keep aficionados coming back again and again. Enter today for your chance to win a copy.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• The deadline for entries is August 31, 2020.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• One winning entry will be drawn by September 1, 2020. We will notify the winners by September 4, 2020. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on September 10, 2020, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.