skip to content
Celebrate Mardi Gras with this traditional confection.
Contest ends February 10, 2019
The King Cake tradition came to the Texas Gulf Coast by way of New Orleans. Rao’s Bakery in Beaumont excels at King Cakes, and you can have one at home to make Mardi Gras come alive in brilliant—and sweetly indulgent—purple, green and gold icing.
Enter by February 10 and you could be one of two winners. You’ll have a Rao’s King Cake delivered so you can share the Mardi Gras spirit with friends and family.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• The deadline for entries is February 10, 2019.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• Two winning entries will be drawn February 11, 2019. We will notify the winners by February 15, 2019. If we cannot contact a winner within 5 days, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.