skip to content
Contest ends September 30, 2020
Enter to win a getaway for two to picturesque Perini Ranch in historic Buffalo Gap.
Arrive in Buffalo Gap (population 463) midafternoon and check into the Perini Ranch Guest Quarters. Enjoy the relaxation, the wildlife and the luxurious accommodations.
Swing by Perini Ranch Country Market and shop for a memento of the trip.
Enjoy dinner at Perini Ranch Steakhouse. Try a signature Mesquite-a-rita while enjoying appetizers and perusing the menu. Ask for Lisa’s List, where you’ll find the featured wines. Don’t miss the strawberry shortcake or bread pudding.
Back to the guest quarters for a nightcap and stargazing.
In the morning, explore Abilene State Park or Buffalo Gap before a late breakfast or early lunch at The Gap Café by Perini Ranch.
We look forward to having you at the ranch.
Lisa and Tom Perini
• Winner will receive a one-night stay for two at the Perini Ranch Guest Quarters, dinner and a cocktail for two at Perini Ranch Steakhouse, and late breakfast or early lunch at The Gap Café in Buffalo Gap.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• The deadline for entries is September 30, 2020.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• One winning entry will be drawn by October 1, 2020. We will notify the winners by October 5, 2020. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on October 9, 2020, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Meals, unless specifically noted, are not included.
• Lodging certificates are subject to availability and may not be valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations are required. Mention the certificate when booking and present it at check-in.
• Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.