skip to content
Wildlife photographer Russell A. Graves shares his secrets for great photography
Contest ends January 31, 2021
Enter today for your chance to win The Big Book of Wildlife & Nature Photography, an e-book by Russell A. Graves.
Learn from Graves’ years observing wildlife. Get details on the best outdoors gear and advanced techniques for scouting animals. Enjoy case studies on how photos were made and tips for setting up wildlife photography locations.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• The deadline for entries is January 31, 2021.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• One winning entry will be drawn February 1, 2021. We will notify the winner by February 3, 2021. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on February 8, 2021, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.