skip to content
Enter now to win 10 single-day passes
Contest ends March 15, 2018
Scarborough Renaissance Festival® offers interactive fun for everyone, 16th-century style. Enjoy full-combat armored jousts, birds of prey exhibitions, the Mermaid Lagoon and Renaissance entertainment on 27 stages. Discover exquisite crafts in 200 village shops and marvel at artisan demonstrations. Partake in Renaissance rides, engage in games of skill and feast on food and drink fit for royalty, including daily wine and beer tastings. Every weekend has a different theme and a variety of special events.
The 2018 festival runs Saturdays, Sundays and Memorial Day, April 7–May 28, 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
• Two winners will each receive 10 one-day passes to the 2018 Scarborough Renaissance Festival.
• No purchase necessary.
• One entry per person. Web entries only.
• Entrant must be at least 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• Contest ends March 15 at 11:59 p.m. The winning entries will be drawn March 16, 2018. We will attempt to notify the winners by March 21, 2018. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on March 21, 2018, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable.
• Any additional expenses and/or taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
• Winner’s name and/or likeness may be used in promotional materials.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.