skip to content
Enter to win Texas photographer Wyatt McSpadden’s book
Contest ends March 10, 2020
Where there’s smoke, there’s photographer Wyatt McSpadden, who travels the state because he loves barbecue. Of course, he loves to eat it. But his quest surpasses primal needs. Through his lenses, the meat, heat, pitmasters and patina of the barbecue joints become art. He presents a collection of his photographs in Texas BBQ. Enter today for your chance to win a copy of the book.
• You must be a member of a Texas electric cooperative to enter.
• The deadline for entries is March 10, 2020.
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• One winning entry will be drawn by March 12, 2020. We will notify the winners by March 16, 2020. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on March 20, 2020, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• Winner’s name and likeness may be used in promotional materials related to the contest.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.