skip to content
Enter to win 5 pounds of wild-caught Texas Gulf shrimp
Contest ended March 31, 2020
We are no longer accepting entries for this contest as of March 31, 2020. Please visit our Contests Page for something more current.
Texas is one of the nation’s leading sources of wild-caught shrimp, well-known for its extraordinary taste. Nothing else comes close.
Texas Gulf shrimp are either brown shrimp, which are caught in deeper offshore waters, or white shrimp, which are caught closer to shore.
Two winners will each receive a 5-pound package of wild-caught shrimp shipped directly from the Texas Gulf Coast. The contest is open through March 31, 2020. Enter today for your chance to win!
• Contest entrants agree to share their email address with and receive email communication from the contest sponsor (Texas Department of Agriculture).
• No purchase necessary.
• Online entries only. One entry per person (multiple entries will be disqualified).
• Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident.
• Current employees of Texas Electric Cooperatives and their immediate families are not eligible.
• The deadline for entries is March 31, 2020.
• Two winning entries will be drawn April 1, 2020. We will notify the winners by April 6, 2020. If we cannot contact a winner by 5 p.m. on April 10, 2020, another entry will be drawn.
• Prizes are not transferable and may have an expiration date.
• The winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred.
• By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.